Saturday, July 14, 2012

What Am I Looking Forward to

I'm Looking Forward to My Mother


     I’m looking forward to many things in August.  The best one of them is that my mother will come here for a one month.  Even though my other family members won’t come here, I’m so excited!  Maybe you guys already can understand how I’m feeling.  Also, my cousin Alex will get married in 4th of August in Chicago.  So, I will go there with my mother and relatives, than I will travel with my mother for a week.  We may go to Grand Canyon, San Diego, and San Francisco.  I’m excited about travel, but I’m more excited about meeting my mother than any other things!  I really want to talk a lot with her, and I’m also looking forward to her real Korean foods!  OMG!  However, I also worry about after she leaves here.  When she leaves here, I might sadder than when I leaved Korea. 

No comments:

Post a Comment