Friday, July 20, 2012

Superpower



Superpower

   If I could have any superpower, actually I also want to have power to stop time.  But this power was already chosen by Bonnie.  So, I would choose ability to never gain weight even though I eat all I want.  I love to eat; also there are so many delicious and awesome foods in the world!  How can I forgive the foods?  Sometimes I’m really sad when I have to forgive the foods for diet.  Besides I’m so easy to get fat.  So, if I want to eat all I want, I should exercise more than 1 hour if I want to maintain weight.  If I have this ability, I might never mind when I eat!  Do you think this ability is too small? Or do you think you already have this ability?  How lucky people you are!  However, for me this ability is really needed and my wish. 

2 comments:

  1. awesome !! hyun ju totally i argee with you ;)
    This superpower is for every women, isn't it? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. me too,I dream to own this ability .I agree with you.

    ReplyDelete