Friday, June 29, 2012

If I Could Leave Tonight to Travel

Travel

  If I could leave tonight to travel for a week?  I love this asking!  If I could leave tonight, of course I would go to Thailand.  I would prepare a big backpack, and I’d pack some light clothes, and some books.  I’d start my travel from Chiang Mai which is north of Thailand.  I’d stay there several days.  During that time, I’d find guest house that some people already stayed, and would spend a time with strange friends.  When I travel to strange place, I like to hang out with strange people.  Then go down to Bangkok which is capital of Thailand by night train.  I like train too much.  Especially, night train is awesome!  Train sounds, darkness outside of window, and feeling that I’m moving with lying.  When I’d arrive at Bangkok, I’d head to the Khaosan Road which is famous with backpacker.  And I’d borrow a bicycle to go to Chao Phraya River.  I like Thailand’s relaxedness and most of Thai people always smile to others.  It makes me smiling too.  I want to take a time for rest there.  Just thinking about it makes me happy!  Haha!  Anyway, although I can’t go to Thailand, I will go to Disney Land tomorrow!  So, I’m excited!  See you tomorrow!  ;)  Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment